Please note that meeting room temperatures may vary from room to room. It may be useful to bring a sweater or light jacket for your meeting sessions.
The ACP Annual Meeting Registration Desk will be open throughout the meeting in the concourse outside the main meeting rooms. Please stop by if you have any questions or concerns.
Literature about nearby attractions, dining, and museums will be available for you at the ACP Registration Desk throughout the Annual Meeting. The hotel concierge in the hotel lobby will also be a valuable resource.
We are privileged each year to come together to hear detailed case material and to talk openly with colleagues about the work we share, yet often carry out in isolation. In a group such as ours, it goes without saying that what we hear in any of the clinical meetings and discussions is also privileged. It never hurts, however, to restate out commitment to respecting the confidentiality of the clinical material that is the basis for our mutual learning here at our scientific meeting. We are grateful to the presenters for entrusting us with their work.
The ACP Program Committee invites workshop proposals for the 2021 or 2022 Annual Meeting.
The Committee invites papers that describe in-depth analytic work with children and adolescents. The theme for the conferences has not yet been determined, so at this point we welcome all proposals that demonstrate an in-depth, engaged analytic process.
The review by the committee is a blind (anonymous) process. For this reason, please be sure that your proposal does not include any information that would identify you, including your city or state.
Paper Submission Guidelines
1. Three to five double spaced pages
2. Include one or two detailed examples of the analytic process and a brief dynamic case formulation.
3. Attach a signed cover letter stating whether or not the paper has been or will be presented in any other venues, i.e., presentations or publications, and specify those venues.
4. Indicate whether you would be willing to present this paper at the 2021 conference April 30-May 2 in Minneapolis, MN or the 2022 conference May 6-8 on the West Coast (location TBD), or at either conference.
5. Submit the proposal to email@example.com.